why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

s e l f i s h

"Selfish" comes from the word self and -ish, which means that you (only) focus on yourself as the central of the universe. The word has always known as a negative word, but I assume that the attitude should be harvested in ours minds.

When I watched James McAvoy's Wanted, there's a scene that I couldn't seem to get off my head. It's the part when James kept on saying "I'm sorry..." for like, thousands of times, and Angie's words was "You apologize too much..." and that moment, I realized that I've been in James' shoes. And it wasn't exactly my golden momentos, as I recalled.

Most people feel obligated towards each other that they feel guilty when they find themselves good at something. "I'm sorry...for being myself (?!)"
"Dahling, I would love to cater your drama..NOT! And, oh, I'm not sorry.

Selfish. I like that word

No comments:

Post a Comment