why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

day 1 2012 - beginning of 30 days blogging challenge

First day of 2012. What can I say? Recalling the past year, I can't help not to have mixed feelings. I quit my job, started working from home and slowed my pace down (big time).

It's not always cozy times; in fact, it's rather scary, knowing that this path is full of uncertainty.

Then again, what is "certainty" anyway? We save our money in the bank, thinking that it'll be safe there, yet there's always that tiny possibility of a chaotic incident will occur one day and destroy everything. Point is, we'll never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

At times, I do ponder what it'd be like if I just stick with my previous job & climb my way to reach the top of a career, make big bucks. But the thing is: I don't intend to. Not because I'm incapable, but because I have chosen to establish my own institution instead of working for corporate industry.

If put into words, my new year mantra would be something like this:

I am allowing life to flow through me,
through new opportunities & experiences ('good' or 'bad')
for only then I would be able to live to the most.

I am opening myself to learn flexibility
& honor the dynamics of life.
Smile more, forgive more.

Let's embrace the new year with a big heart & open mind, shall we? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment