why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

if i only have 24 hours to live, i would... - september 2, 2011

...not want to be flown to the nearest Disneyland, no :p (that was me, a couple of years ago)

I would ask the people I care about to gather in my house; share laughters over my homemade cooking, play uno cards, and tell each one of them how special they mean to me.

I would ‎​(っ˘з˘)っ them -- for a hug is a handshake from the heart -- so dearly and ask them to be gentle with themselves when their attempts to achieve success turn to failure; to set an example for others rather than bad-mouthing ones they disagree with; to follow their hearts and do what they love and be insanely happy no matter what...

I would not ask for more, 'coz I already have everything. Being surrounded by my loved ones and sharing wonderful moment together is a treasure I will not change for the world, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment