why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

the answer is simple - december 16, 2011

I salute those people out there who are so lucky to be doing things they love, and earn a living from it...I really do.

Love is what I believe to be the foundation of happiness. When there's love, there's passion...and when there is, one will have to look any further for something to hold on to...a sense of belonging, home of the spirit, the true calling of one's life purpose.

It isn't easy, for me at least, to discover things I love doing. I am used to have other people make decisions for me that the task of deciding something is somewhat challenging--if not annoying--for me to select things on my own. It was until these past few years when I finally encouraged myself to face the real world, out of my comfort zone, that I rediscovered a part of myself that I've never known before. I have always loved teaching, and lately I also find excitement in writing, traveling, interacting with people, and organizing events. As I jot them down, I began to figure out what kind of job I want to be doing eventually. Although the journey isn't over yet, I am happy to say that I am on the right track. I know I'll get there somehow for every places I've went to and every person I've met are my facilitators to grow and be more mature in life.

A friend once told me that the answer is simple:
"Love yourself, love what you do...and everything else will follow..."
On my way to understand what I do love. Come what may...

No comments:

Post a Comment