why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

aquarian rocks!

Call me superstitious. Call me silly. Call me whatever you like, but I assume to (actually) have some charateristics that reflects my the Aquariusness.

My Best Colour : Hot Pink
My Sign Sister : Alicia Keys
My Best Friend : laid-back Gemini
My perfect match : lovable Leo
My attitude : quirky
My strengths : I need to choose a career that rewards my originality and forward thinking.
My relationship : Individuality is my main requirement in all my relationship. Although I
enjoy having faithful people in my circle, I get claustrophobic when my
friends or guy smother me with affection. They must remember to let go.
I'll always come back--especially as soon as I'm done with my latest
cause.

Twinkle twinkle little stars..how I wonder where you are...

Though it's not like I'll browse the neighbourhood for any available Leo guy that lives around the corner or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment