why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

if on-screen guys were tongue teasers... - september 9, 2009

On my way home, my scattered mind began to think of all those scrumptious guys I watch on screen and associate them with my favorite guilty pleasures :p

PS: names below aren’t subject of my most to least liked ones, simply random popped up faces that somehow shiver me butterflies all of a sudden..cwiiwiit..

  1. Gerard Butler: juicy steak with barbeque sauce with creamy mashed potato and beans. Both tender and powerful. The long lasting classic one, Gerry is. Hmm...
  2.  Adam Sandler: hot flambee orange sauce over crepe with vanilla ice cream. Fresh and exciting as if everyday is a Sunday morning. Comical and witty at all occasions.   
  3. Will Smith: Chocolate melt cake with fresh strawberry on top. Warm, charming, and absolutely sexy (the abs, literally..a feast for the eyes, especially on slow motion running-after-criminal scenes)
  4. Johnny Depp: Samosa along with its sweet-and-sour green chutney (dipping sauce). Mysterious and unpredictable. Surprising and wicked, yet deeply intrigues the curiousity. A total infection of insatiability
  5. Ryan Reynolds: Seafood and pineapple fried rice. Sweet-sourish, yet savoury from head to toe. Innocent childlike eyes, impossible to be resisted. Similar to best-selling fried rice, he is, too, a best-selling romantic comedy actor that's bound to melt hearts all over the world from Jakarta to South Africa.
 5 is my limit, if I kept on going, won't think I'll ever be finished :D     

No comments:

Post a Comment