why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 22, 2012

Day 3 Singapore Trip April 6-9, 2012


The next day after the so-called ‘Outdoor Day’, we woke up at 10 am! It was our last day in Singapore, and also shopping day since we’re going to Orchard Road. We had breakfast in the kitchen with other backpackers: cereal, toast with peanut butter and jam, plus orange and apple juice. Slightly different to my previous experience at HangOut, at Wink we had to do things by ourselves, including washing the dishes after use. However, it was still great fun. Wouldn’t miss it for the world!

My first destination was Uniqlo, since Novi has been telling me to buy one of the jeggings. I got a navy blue one, while I got my sister a khaki one. It was nice, indeed. Then, Ayu went to Sephora, a make up store with loads of great variety of cosmetic kit and lotions. It was heaven for anyone who loves make-up. Urban Decay, benefit, Sephora, Uncle Bee’s, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, whatever brands that are not available in Indonesia, you can find it here.

Since Ayu got a brunch-meeting with her Singaporean friends, I went around Orchard with Dora. We had lunch first at a food court in a mall, I had Chicken Rice. First, H&M, then Hang Ten at Lucky Plaza. Speaking of Lucky Plaza, the place was crowded by housekeepers from Indonesia and the Philipines. I went there to buy 5 polo shirts for my brothers in assorted colors. I like to buy stuff for other people, I guess that’s my soft spot :p



Anyway, afterwards, Dora and I reunited with Ayu. Dora had to leave early, so we bid ourselves a farewell. Next, we headed to Marina Bay Sands to watch Wicked. Beforehand, we had an early dinner at a food court. I had Chicken Guey Tiaw while Ayu had oyster omelette. De-li-ci-ous! I had no expectation whatsoever at first upon watching the Broadway show, but it turned out to be oh-so-spectacular! A marvelous ending for our Singapore trip.


We packed our luggages the night before we leave Singapore. Then, off we went to Changi at 5 am. The airport is magnificent. Lots of chocolate shops as well as duty free shops that sells perfumes which cost less than in Jakarta. No wonder everyone praises this particular airport. While waiting for Ayu returning from the washroom, I turned on the Osim reflexology massage machine and the aching feet started to feel better. Our Jet Star flight departed from Singapore at 8.20. So long Singapore…see you in another time!  

  

4 comments:

  1. wooh.. lots of fuunn!! aahh aku tak sabar mau ke spore!! ihiiyy.. dan diirmu pencerita yg baik. gue jd seakan2 ada di spore juga.

    Congrats ya blog barunya. alhamdulillah kelar juga mindahin postingan dr multiply :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi...tengkyu sep! Akhirnyah setelah 6 jam, semuanya sudah dipindahkan dengan sukses. So long, MP. Lo masih posting ke MP ya, ternyata td gw liat di inbox? :D

    Kapan mau ke Singapoh? Puas2in ya bok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu gue bikin cross posting, mir.
    isinya sama kaya blogspot gue.. hehehe.. :D

    tgl 15 mei.. aahh ngga sabar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww pantesan...kereen :)

    kemaren liat blog pemenang kontes Singasik juga seru bets >> http://whispersandtalks.blogspot.com

    kyanya selang 3 bulan terakhir ini banyak banget orang Indonesa yang ke sana deh Sep...gw curiga pendapatan Singapoh paling besar dari jalan2nya kita :D

    ReplyDelete