why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

day 3 2012

I feel a slight of anxiety as the year unfolds itself to day three. Why? Because January is the month in which I am recommended to have a check up after the surgery (September 2011). On my last check up -- observing from the lab result of a cell sample taken during the surgery -- the doctor diagnosed that I still have potentially active cyst-cells. There's one solution, though: to have a baby as soon as possible. That way, should anything happen, I'd already given birth to an offspring & any potential hazards can be 'removed'.

My anxiousness had my mind blown to a scene in "Arisan 2", to the part on which Meimei (Cut Mini) revealed to her friends that she had cancer. Her emotion felt so real & I could almost see my own reflection on the big screen. Apparently, her sister was diagnosed to have cancer during the shoot of this film. I've been in her shoes. And eventhough I'm not a Cancerian, I also suffered from the similar grief.     
 
 

However, I believe that everything happens for a reason. And it's always for the greater good. I'm doing the best I can to maintain my health by choosing healthier food intakes & facing situations that come my way with less worry & prejudice. To see this from a wiser point of view, it is a blessing in disguise. I learned that it's better to express my feelings that keeping it hidden & seek for ease from comfort food. I also learned that there's no need to push the fast forward button all the time; if it's meant to be, it will. If it's not, then God may have a bigger plan. I notice that if it's "meant to be", things will slide easily & effortlessly. It also works the other way around.   

I'm planning to have a blood check up tomorrow afternoon, accompanied by my sister. After having the results in hand, I'll set up an appointment to consult with my doctor. 
All iz well 

No comments:

Post a Comment