why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

daily report d-1 before 2010 - december 30, 2009

Today, I had lunch at Kedai Halam*n in Cipete Raya. The place offers a variety of home-cooking food, set ala buffet. I ordered Lontong Cap Gomeh, while my friend ordered siomay and poffertjes. The menu I ordered was rather tasteless, so I had to ask for salt. In my humble opinion, I think the QC for the food tasting could surely do an upgrade. Furthermore, the price tagged for those kinds of menu were shockingly high as well. Anyway, at least now we know.

Next destination was salon for some pampering. We decided to go to Dian Kenanga. Unfortunately, the place was fully booked. So, we went to a new place in Cipete called Rant*ng. Too bad, the service was below expectation. 

So we settled the last day of 2009 with the idea that even though there are some points in our life where things don't go our way, heck..at least we've tried & actually learn something      

As for the time being, I'll be counting hours before the new year of 2010 arrives...approximately 4 more hours from now. Am not going anywhere particular, simply reflecting the moments passed by and praying that the coming year will bring me closer to my true purpose of life.

Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment