why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

daily report d-2 before 2010 - december 29, 2009

My day began when my phone rang this morning, precisely at 10 am. I don't usually get up so late, but I had a very good sleep that I'd like to savor each moment (God knows what time I'd wake up if my friend didn't call :p) Anyways, she asked me to catch things up with a friend of ours who is currently living in Bangkok.
As I was lazying around on my bed, I read a magazine and caught an eye on a quote that Jennifer Aniston stated: "I don't make plans, I make options." Somehow, I felt that message was addressed to me for the day. Anyhow, after posting the 'catchy' quote on Twitter, I dropped by at my niece enjoyed the glass painting art & craft I got for her b'day. Out of the blue, I told him that I just downloaded Little Mermaid's OST--a nostalgic song from our past--then he said that he'd want a copy of it. So, I gave him my MP3 Player & allowed him to plug the device in his computer.
On my way to meet up with my friends, I listened to my MP3 Player as usual. That's when I found out that some of the folders was mysteriously missing, it was hidden by a virus indeed. One thing leads to another, I got so upset & started to think of ways to solve the issue...um, actually more of questioning the whole situation. Should I format it? Doesn't it also mean that my laptop is full of worms and viruses by now? How could this be happening? Arrrrghh!!!! I cursed and badmouthed...things got worse because it's also my first day of period. I was all over the place..until I suddenly remembered the quote and thinking about it actually calmed myself down. All I did was sharing an innocent file and my brother never planned to plant that virus in the first place...I could curse, regret, and design a killer plan in my head to fix everything once I return home (something I won't do until night comes since I'll be having plans too in the afternoon)--which would be a bugger--or I could just let it be for there isn't anything I could do at that moment. I decided to opt for the last choice.

I put all those fuss behind, and simply enjoy the moment with my friends. I watched Sherlock Holmes, which is uber cool. Funny lines and engaging plot with charming characters directed by Britain's Guy Ritchie..love it! Afterwards, we went to a salsa club where our friend from Bangkok literally ruled the dance floor. I had a great time...and I believe it all started from my own willingness to make an option to have one.

I guess 'contentment' really is an option rather than an outer factor to be seeked for. They're always present, and  the choice is always ours 

No comments:

Post a Comment