why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

an evening with mother nature - march 6, 2009

One evening, as I strolled along a paved path near my student’s house while listening to a swing number by Nat King Cole, I found myself in such comfort that I never wanted the path to end.

Not sure whether it’s the wind-blown trees that gave an autumn-like feel, the classic wooden houses, or the luring cool that filling the air that made me all gushy. I felt joyful, just  by being there. I could have skipped and tapped my feet together. It did take me by surprise; at the most unexpected moment, I was able to experience that particular oneness with mother nature. An unbearably intimate feeling I had right there…just myself and her, sharing one special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment