why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

day 15 2012

There's always something about "the first time" that gives mixed feelings. Whether it's a new job or traveling to a unfamiliar place, the emerging disbelief-excitement-jitters-anxiety-hope prior to a certain experience is inevitable.

 
After a couple of weeks hibernating, it's time to stretch my muscles and get back on track. It's common for me to get chills before I actually do it. But I've learned over time that ideas will flow smoothly once my mind is at ease. So, before I get on that treadmill, first thing I'm going to do is meditate, breathe and still my mind << this helps big time to avoid cravings and series of escapism :p Easy does it, baby...

Speaking of "first times", here's a link I found on the web on stories about first time experiences in many aspects of life. In my opinion, it's very interesting and eye opening. Feel free to peek here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment