why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

end of 30-days-blogging-challenge

Whoa...it's such a relief to know that I've completed the 30-Days-Challenge of blogging. It was a challenge I created for myself to commit in writing (even a single sentence) to be posted in this blog. To be frank, I didn't think that daily writing could be as challenging, because as much as I love the activity, there were times when I had to face writer's block a.k.a clueless of what to write. My friend has done it before (http://tianyud.blogspot.com), but her OCD characteristic (hehehehe...peace, Sep :p) gave the idea of making topics-plan in advance for her 30 days challenge. I didn't, that's why it's sort of like a rant on some of the days. Being a freelancer, I do have more time to think about what to write; so I guess it's fair enough.

It was fun knowing that I have something to look forward to, readers to attend to, writing things that often only got across of my head but never really write about. I even thought of prolonging it for another 30 days, but I'm content enough with my present achievement; especially since I only post like 5 writing pieces in a year (which revolves around new year, the first few days of the new year, sometime around my birthday, the mid-year, and end of year). So, I'm gonna take it easy this time *hand patting my back*.

Much blessings and kissus to you, you and you..hooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment