why, hello there!

It's always a pleasure to have a visitor in my blog. Please have a stroll, make yourself at home, and share your thoughts if you like.


April 21, 2012

25 random things in my head at the moment - december 16, 2009



1. I don't like writing under pressure, so I guess I won't be a full time journalist, a freelancer 'll do


2. Homework for the holidays: I'll be more discipline in writing & spending, I promise myself

3. Cleaning up my room = Exercising

4. Will pluck thy eyebrows after showering tomorrow morning

5. Been eating & drinking too much sweets today...no more tomorrow

6. The thought of 'kakap goreng tepung saus asam manis' kept lingering...where r weddings when you need one?

7. Nevermind, people eat like hogs during weddings...too fast & too much that it makes the stomach sick

8. Might as well wait for mba Nana's b'day on Dec 18, she'll be having 'udang kuluyuk' ..very well

9. 'Look at these stuff...isn't it neat? Wouldn't u think my collection's complete? Wouldn't u think I'm the girl...the girl who has everything?'  Ariel oh Ariel...really want to download yer soundtracks

10. Scrapbooking seems like a good idea to spend the holiday-at-home-to-save-some :D

11. My camera's still with bro # 4...will get it on Dec 18 to snap some candid shots

12. Read 2 articles in a row about cougars (Hollywood's top female public figures dating guys way below their age)...must be pathetic having to keep up with all those plastic surgeries & insecurities

13. Wedding bells ringing all around. Giving away blessings & prayers for a rollercoaster ride ahead.

14. Aiming for TFS sunblock & night cream when I've got secured cash in hand

15. More and more male actors showing of their bare chests, and females sticking out their bottoms over jumpsuits. And they say it's a modern world... *sigh*

16. Sasha's black dye doesn't work as it's supposed to on my brown Majirel-hair

17. I don't fool around when it comes to education. Moral values, self-appreciation, and motivation-building are my priorities when it comes to enrolling a child in an educational institution.  

18. Smoking kills...and it's uncool to kill yourself just to 'blend in' 

19. My super final career goal is to have a company of my own...in what field, I haven't decided yet :p

20. Will be off tomorrow morning to the photocopy shop & have 2 life-saver books copied

21. Silent is not always golden. Assertive truthfulness is.

22. Played Sally's Salon the other day, my kinda hair is called 'Cottonball'

23. I think when my hair's alrite, the whole world is alrite...it actually smiles with me :)

24. Observed the next big thing: leather jacket & colorful dress combo

25. A missile will be launched shortly after this blog is posted

No comments:

Post a Comment